ANNOUNCEMENT OF ELECTION FOR INDEPENDENT MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ARD FINANCIAL GROUP JSC
According to Article 62.1.7, 75.4, 79.1, 81.2, 81.5.2, and 81.5.3 of the Company Law of Mongolia, Ard Financial Group is announcing an election for an independent member of the Board of Directors.
- To have the necessary skills, knowledge, education, and work experience to perform the role of a member of the Board of Directors of that legal entity;
- Majored and experienced in accounting, economics, law, banking, investment, or a combination of them;
- High proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Not working in the management team of the direct competitors that operate the same type of business activity as the company and have not applied for a permit to engage in the same type of business activity to the Financial Regulatory Commission;
- Not own 5% or more of the company's total issued shares by themself or jointly with an affiliated entity;
- Neither a candidate nor their affiliates have entered into a transaction with the company that is worth more than 1 percent of the company's total sales in the past year;
- A candidate or the affiliates do not hold an authorized position in the company or group company in which the company is a participant or has not held such a position in the last three years;
- Does not have a common interest with an authorized officer of the company and is not a member of their family or relative;
- Does not hold a position in the state or government except for public support service;
NOT APPLICABLE IF:
- Previously faced legal responsibility due to severe professional or ethical violations;
- The right to hold a particular position or to carry out activities has been revoked by a court decision, and has been sentenced by the court for committing a severe crime specified in the criminal law
- Request to nominate in the selection process;
- CV or resume;
- Employment status; (a reference letter from his/her employer if an employed citizen, and information on his/her work experience if unemployed citizen);
- A copy of diplomas;
- A copy of identity card;
- A copy of the corporate governance training certificate.
We will be receiving requests at the premises of Ard Financial Group JSC until 14:00 on March 27, 2023. Please send a copy to Shagj.B@ardholdings.com. The pre-qualified candidates will be presented at the annual general meeting, where the selection will be conducted.
Tel: +976 7700 3322
Headquarters: Address: Central Tower, 17th floor, Suhbaatar Square, Suhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia