Press release Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Financial Regulatory Commision of Mongolia approved Ard Financial Group’s investment of MNT1.5 billion in its subsidiary Ard Securities, bringing the Company’s statutory minimum capital to MNT2 billion. This new funding enables Ard Securities to continue on its path to a market leadership position amongst investment banks, advisory companies and securities brokerages.
Ard Securities celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2017. It has achieved several important milestones in 2016 such as:
- Net profit of MNT157 million on the sales of MNT622 million;
- Ranked among top 5 securities companies on MSE in terms of trading volume;
- Successful participation in the privatization of Mongol Post on behalf of its customers;
- USD600,000 financing for Hunnu Air via private placement of a commercial bond;
- M&A advisory to Investor Nation JSC and Ard Financial Group JSC prior to their imminent listing on the Mongolian Stock Exchange planned for 2017;
- Initiated a public campaign to increase retail investors’ participation in the domestic capital markets;
- Launched Ard Academy to provide financial education to our investors and promote investment in equities and bonds.
Our goal for 2017 is to build upon a positive momentum gained and become one of the leading brokerage and investment advisories in Mongolia, and continue on our path to make Mongolia a nation of investors.
Established in 1997, Ard Securities is licensed by the Financial Regulatory Commission to operate as a broker, dealer and underwriter of securities. Previously Ard Securities operated under “Bats Invest”, “Monet” and “Monet Capital” names.
Ard Financial Group is a diversified financial services holding company with an aim to increase its shareholders’ value through investing and developing leading financial services companies in Mongolia. Our investment portfolio consists of companies such as Mongol Post, Ard Insurance, Ard Credit, Ard Securities, Ard Life, Ard Assets, Ard Management, and Equity Investment Trust (EIT).
Please, feel free to contact us with further enquiries.
Address: Ard Holdings, Prime Minister Amar’s street. Sukhbaatar district, 8th khoroo, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Phone: 11-321899, 7707-8080
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org